Monday 20 December 2010

recycling posters...



While on google images i came past these two posters, they were done by an artist called Hermosa, who can be found on http://www.deviantart.com/
I really like these particular posters because they look cartoon and quirky, i also like the fact that there not boring to look at because of all the colours that have been used, i also think the ticks and cross are a good idea for the purpose of the poster.... I like the different fonts that have been used but i wouldn't use this idea in my own work because i want to make sure that my work looks professional, where has i think these may have been used for little children to help encourage them to recycle. Its not only the font that makes me think this its also the eyes on each of the images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment